The statement of belief of Northside Evangelical Church declared that:
- God’s Gospel originates in, and is a demonstration of, the holy love of the eternal, triune God
- God’s Gospel is authoritatively announced in the Scriptures
- God’s Gospel alone addresses our deepest human need
- God’s Gospel is revealed in history supremely through the Person of Jesus Christ
- God’s Gospel is accomplished through the work of Christ
- God’s Gospel is applied and empowered by the Holy Spirit
- God’s Gospel is now embodied in the new community called the church
- God’s Gospel compels us to Christ-like living and witness to the world
- God Gospel will be brought to fulfilment by the Lord Himself at the end of this age
- God’s Gospel calls for a response which determines the eternal destiny of every person
The ministry of NEC brought this Gospel message to the community whom God gave us the privilege to care for, support, encourage and build up in the faith. These ministry years are filled with many wonderful and blessed memories - and wonderful and blessed people. The Gospel legacy of NEC will continue with the seeds of NEC now being relocated to other parts of God's Kingdom.
One aspect of the ministry of NEC which was a great blessing to many was the preaching of Pastor Allan. Over 300 of his sermons were recorded and were made available on the NEC website. The collection of these sermon recordings has been preserved on this site and will continue to be an available resource for those who are seeking to hear biblically driven, Gospel focused, immensely practical messages.
May you be blessed as you listen to the preaching of God's Word.